The values we defend are the key principles that guide our philosophy and our daily actions. Each one is part of the DNA of Malcata Eco Experience
– Sustainability - we seek to minimize the environmental impact generated by our activities;
– Ethics - rigorous application of measures of environmental responsibility, social, safety and economic transparency;
– Pedagogy we promote consciousness experiences
– Eco-friendly - we apply environmentally friendly practices
– Premium - exclusivity in scheduling
– Slow tourism – we value your time in the region
We are committed to sustainable and educational experiences - on a premium and personalized basis - based on valuing the region's endogenous cultural and natural resources and in symbiosis with the surrounding environment.
- We are focused on materializing the Blue Mind concept in the national territory;
- We intend to generate more inclusive and accessible experiences for all;
- Become more eco-friendly and take an active role in the regeneration of the territory;
- We are committed to developing activities in cross-border space.
We stick to the BCSD Portugal Charter of Principles, which establishes the principles that constitute the guidelines for good business management.
This Charter encourages subscribers to go beyond legal compliance, adopting recognized norms and practices with management, ethical, social, environmental and quality standards, in any context of the global economy.
In July 2022 we joined the Empresas Turismo 360º Program, from Turismo de Portugal. With this program we aim to achieve new environmental, social, and economic goals. In addition, it is an active contribution to the decarbonization of the economy with national (and global) impact.